"A welcoming space for people to rejuvenate themselves and co-imagine the world together." — Julian, member of The Bento Society
The Bento Society has hosted workshops and events for thousands of people from around the world. Our events include:
- The Weekly Bento every Sunday at 12pm EST (RSVP), an hour-long experience for setting weekly priorities, connecting with your values, and connecting with others
- Bento Groups, an intimate twelve-week journey with a group of ten other people
- Retro Bentos, a weekly accountability ritual
- Roundtable discussions with experts on issues related to our mission
- Social experiments and other explorations using the Bento
The Weekly Bento is open to all. Other events are available to members of the Bento Society. You can become a member of the Bento Society here.